Keep the cold outdoors this winter season, and make sure your home is properly heated for you and your family! If you’re finding your furnace is not doing the right job anymore, it is likely the time to contact a professional for a new furnace installation. Aire One Heating & Cooling is trusted by over 120,000 homeowners to repair, replace and maintain indoor air quality. Their professionals are experienced in furnace installation and are committed to customers with a focus on providing the highest quality services to them.
They believe in transparency. They want our customers to know and understand the work that we do! Here are the steps that were taken during a furnace installation:
- Sizing the furnace: the first step is in analyzing and identifying your home’s heating needs, and then finding which furnace system will work best.
- Removing the former heater: the second step is in removing and disposing of the previous heater, this is usually one of the hardest and most time-consuming parts.
- Connect the new furnace: this step involving applying the connections to your home’s power supply.
- More connections: the fourth step is in connecting the furnace to the ductwork.
- Testing: in the final step, our professionals will ensure your home is properly heated!
If your home needs a new furnace installed, contact Air One for a reliable team and high-quality service. Click here for more information.