Oshawa has a long association with cars, so it’s only fitting that Draglam Salt, Canada’s largest bulk salt distributor has two locations in the city. The Oshawa Docks salt distributor provides bulk orders of salt to people and businesses in the area.
Oshawa Docks salt provider is located a few minutes south of Highway 401, and just north of Oshawa Harbour. For their hours you can refer to their locations page on their website. Currently the Oshawa Docks location is closed, but it will be open for the winter season which runs from November 15th to April 15th.
The Advantages of Bulk and Delivery
Since the Oshawa Docks location only provides bulk orders of salt, we’d like to tell you a little about the advantages of having a bulk order of salt delivered. Bulk orders are available from 1 tonne, up to 42 tonnes. Ordering from Oshawa Docks salt provider can save your business money. Having the salt delivered streamlines your winter maintenance routines and makes it more convenient.
One concern you may have ordering in bulk from the Oshawa Docks salt provider is whether or not you will have excess salt at the end of the season. If you do not want to store remaining salt you can return it to several of their locations.
So if you need bulk salt in Oshawa, consider ordering from Oshawa Docks salt provider.
Draglam Salt has two locations in Oshawa, but unlike their Oshawa Docks location, the Oshawa Yards salt provider remains open all year long, and provides a variety of products. A notable de-icing product our Oshawa Yards salt provider carries is Landscaper’s Choice Ice Melter.
The Difference between Road Salt and Ice Melter
I recommend you speak to their expert staff at the Oshawa Yards salt provider to determine whether road salt, or Landscaper’s Choice Ice Melter is right for your needs. But here are a few reasons why you might choose to use Landscaper’s Choice:
- Environmentally friendly. Landscaper’s Choice is Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA) rather than salt and has less of an effect on the environment.
- Less Harmful to Vegetation. When used as directed Landscaper’s Choice is designed to work without harming trees, grass, or other plant life.
- Won’t corrode metal. Landscaper’s Choice creates a bond between the surface and ice to prevent corrosion, eliminating corrosion – one of the frustrating aspects of using road salt.
- Safer to use. A less corrosive formula also means that you don’t need protective clothing in order to use it.
- Easier to use. The formula is designed to resist clumping so it disperses more easily.
When Road Salt is Your Preference
The Oshawa Yard salt provider still specializes in road salt because it combines economy and effectiveness that makes it indispensable for many businesses.
Visit Draglam Salt’s Oshawa Yard salt provider to learn about what de-icing products will best serve your needs.